Bac-Out's live enzyme-producing
cultures attack pet, food, and beverage stains, organic waste, and odor
until they are gone, digesting them back to nature, safely and
naturally. Bac-Out is safe to use around children and pets, even birds.
Use sparingly with cloth diapers!
As a washing additive to combat stinkies:
You can add 1 capful to a full washing machine load with detergent
Spray extremely diluted bac-out onto diapers before placing in wet bag.
To get stains out:
Spray diluted bac-out onto stains, then sun the diapers as usual.
DO NOT SOAK your diapers in bac-out!
If overused, Bac-Out can eat through natural fibers and cause PUL to dry out and crack. Do NOT use bac-out on PUL covers.
Bac-Out does void some manufacturer warranties.
- Lime Peel Extract cleaning power
- Destroys the toughest odors so they are gone for good
- Excellent for mold and mildew
- Preferred by commercial carpet cleaners nationwide
Why enzymes are important in your detergent:
- Enzymes are biodegradable, leaving no harmful residues
- Enzymes are used to dissolve protein stains
- Enzymes break down necessary fats and oils which which attach themselves to your diapers and cause stink
- Enzymes can reduce the environmental load of detergent products since they:
- Save energy and CO2 emissions by enabling lower wash temperatures while maintaining washing performance
- Partly replace other chemicals in detergents, such as surfactants
- Enable compactation, reducing packaging and transportation costs
- Are biodegradable, leaving no harmful residues
- Have no negative environmental impact on sewage treatment processes
- Do not present a risk to aquatic life